Posts By: admin
Unless you use the services of an installer directly linked to a concrete dealer, you would need to hire an experienced contractor to work on your Philadelphia home. When it comes to decorative concrete, including overlays, finishes, and coatings, you want someone skilled for the job, as well as an individual who uses only the highest-quality products, like SunStamp, SunStone, and Tuscan.
The best contractors in Philadelphia know the value that comes from working with a reputable concrete dealer. Ultimately, they get what they need to ensure their customer’s 100 percent satisfaction:
- Quality – Most importantly, any concrete dealer in Philadelphia worth consideration has superior-quality products. After all, the caliber of the product plays a significant role in the outcome of the project. A contractor will look for a dealer with products proven to surpass expectations.
- Variety – Every customer is different, meaning they all have unique preferences in how decorative concrete looks and functions. The right dealer provides variety, including overlays for resurfacing projects, sealers that serve as a barrier of protection, and epoxy coatings for areas that need a durable and tough flooring system. Typically, Philadelphia contractors prefer to get products from the same concrete dealer. That allows them to develop a long-lasting relationship built on trust and respect.
- Training – Even contractors with a lot of experience installing different decorative concrete surfaces need help from time to time. For that reason, they look for dealers that have both how-to videos and online training courses. Whether learning a new technique or working with a new product, this ensures they have the correct information to perform stellar work.
- Indoor and Outdoor Solutions – Because contractors handle both inside and outside jobs, they look for a concrete dealer in Philadelphia who has many different options for both. As a result, they can offer their services for new installs or the resurfacing of pool decks, patios, driveways, walkways, floors, countertops, walls, fireplace surrounds, and much more.
When it comes to decorative concrete systems, Sundek of Plymouth Meeting has become the most respected and trusted source for both home and business owners. There are many reasons for this. For one thing, the Sundek name is synonymous with excellence. However, the following list represents other reasons for relying on this specific company.
- Solid Reputation – Sundek of Plymouth Meeting is an affiliate of the parent Sundek company. For more than 70 years, this business has served people throughout the country with exceptional products and professional assistance. In fact, Sundek’s Classic Texture is responsible for launching the decorative concrete industry.
- Superior Products – Whether interested in a water- or acid-based stain, concrete dye, overlay, acrylic finish, or a polyaspartic or epoxy coating, every product that Sundek of Plymouth Meeting sells is of superior quality.
- Enhancements – The Sundek of Plymouth Meeting installer can enhance the look of the finished project. The options include incredible colors, score lines, aggregates, and saw cut lines. The professionals can achieve almost anything the customer wants.
- Long-Lasting Results – A professionally installed product will yield long-lasting results. That means instead of a customer needing a surface redone within a few years, there is a chance that the product will outlast the home or business.
- Career Opportunities – Someone interested in working as a Sundek dealer can. This company provides all the training required to help people succeed.
- Cleaning and Maintenance Products – Sundek of Plymouth Meeting even sales cleaning and maintenance products. That way, home and business owners can keep their decorative concrete surface in pristine condition all the time.
- Reliability – Unfortunately, too many companies are eager to sell products but not back them up. Sundek has a different philosophy. In addition to its impressive line of top-quality products, the company guarantees everything it sells. The same goes for the Sundek installer who performs the work.
Day after day, you walk the same boring floors in your Plymouth Meeting home. Not only do they have slight surface imperfections, but also they look out of date. Why not change things with stained concrete? For this, you have two incredible options, a water-based stain and acid-based solution.
The type of stained concrete floors that you have installed in your Plymouth Meeting home depends on the look that you want to achieve. Therefore, take inventory of your home’s style, the kind of décor that you like best, and even your favorite colors. Even the specific room, as well as the way you use it, come into play when making your decision.
As an example, if you have either a designated play area or a finished basement where your kids spend a lot of time with family and friends, you want to create a fun yet safe space. For this, a water-based stain is ideal. The reason is you have an abundance of color option, many including bright and bold tones. Whether using one color or several, this is an excellent way to give an otherwise boring room personality.
On the other hand, if you have a hearth room where you spend time relaxing in front of a roaring fire, reading a book, or watching your favorite television show, the last thing you want are brightly colored floors. In this case, you could select an acid-based stain. With this, you have a selection of warmer and more homey type colors, perfect for stained concrete floors in this part of your Plymouth Meeting home.
The great thing about stained concrete floors, you can enjoy them in any area of your Plymouth Meeting home. With so many colors that yield outstanding results, you can transform your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and even your foyer. Stop living with boring, or even ugly, floors, and make your life exciting with a stunning new flooring solution.
Do you own a car dealership in Carlisle, one with concrete floors that have seen better days? Then, now is the perfect time to select a decorative solution. With a steady flow of customers interested in buying vehicles, you need to stand out from your competition. At the same time, you want to provide your customers with a positive experience while making a lasting impression.
Because you have people coming and going daily, and the fact that you bring specific vehicles inside the showroom to sell, you need a flooring system that can handle a lot of use and abuse. Without question, epoxy and polyaspartic floors are an excellent choice. When using a product like SunEpoxy 100 or SunOne, you never have to worry about a thing.
Take epoxy coated concrete floors as a prime example. For your Carlisle car dealership, you can choose from a broad range of colors, textures, and patterns. A professional installer can also add aggregates for a customized look, including things like quartz, colored glass, metallic flakes, and vinyl flake. Within days, your showroom, offices, and customer waiting area transform. This slip-resistant flooring system is also ideal for reducing accidental falls on rainy or wet days.
You might consider stamped concrete floors for your dealership in Carlisle. What makes this flooring system unique is the surface looks like other materials. Ordinary floors are made to look like brick, hardwood, slate, limestone, river rock, and more. If for nothing else, potential buyers will remember your dealership specifically because of its impressive floors.
Acid-based stained concrete floors are also a great option. Although you could consider a water-based product, formulas made with acid create a one-of-a-kind marbled effect. If your goal is a sophisticated and professional space, this is the way to go. Once applied to the surface, the acid reacts to chemicals in the concrete. With a unique response for every application, no two floors ever look the same.
Outdoor living concrete is a referral to an application of a coating, finish, or overlay to any surface outside. In other words, the hot trends discussed include patios, walkway, front porches, pool decks, and so on in Philadelphia.
Every year, decorative concrete changes, becoming more and more exciting. 2019 is no exception. For both homes and businesses, you can transform any outdoor area by having the project completed by an expert who uses a top-of-the-line product.
- Cozy Gathering Spaces – Even if you have a small backyard or dining area outside of your Philadelphia home or restaurant, for 2019, you want to make it as cozy as possible. To achieve that, select outdoor living concrete in earth tones and beautiful textures. You could have a stamped surface created that looks like brick or hardwood using a product like SunStamp.
- Functional Walkways – Another hot trend for 2019 is to create beautiful yet functional walkways. You want visitors to your home or business to feel welcome and at the same time protected from accidental slips and falls. For this, a handcrafted customer overlay enhanced with small aggregates is perfect. That combination ensures a gorgeous walkway with slip-resistant qualities.
- Color Choices – What makes 2019 so interesting is the color trends for outdoor living concrete. In Philadelphia, experts predict people will gravitate to either bold or subdued colors. You will see vibrant blues, reds, and yellows, as well as multi-colors, mixed in with grays and browns. This coming year, it seems as though there is no middle ground when it comes to colored decorative concrete solutions.
Patterns – Even the patterns people will choose this coming year will differ from 2018. For outdoor living concrete at Philadelphia homes and businesses, the trend is more random designs as opposed to those with structure. For instance, stamped concrete that looks like river rock will have a more eclectic design than what you would expect to see in nature.