Before going over the different surfaces that concrete overlays can change in Plymouth Meeting, it would help to gain a basic understanding of what they are and why they are so beneficial. When a surface experiences minor damage, fades, or begins to look old and outdated, an expert can apply an overlay instead of ripping out the entire surface.
As you can imagine, concrete overlays save a tremendous amount of time. For busy business owners in Plymouth Meeting, even a small disruption can have a significant impact on the bottom line. In addition, resurfacing is less messy.
The list of surfaces Plymouth Meeting business owners can use concrete overlays for is quite lengthy. Keep in mind that the surface depends on the product. For instance, some overlays work indoors, while others outdoors. For that reason, it is essential to work with a reputable installer who uses top-of-the-line products, like Tuscan, SunStamp, and SunStone.
- Driveways – Business owners need to make a positive first impression. Transforming the driveway is an excellent way to do this. When customers or clients pull up, they cannot help but feel confident in the product or service offered by the company.
- Walkways – Along with changing the appearance of walkways at Plymouth Meeting businesses, overlays can make them safer. With a slip-resistant surface, there is significantly less risk of someone sustaining an injury.
- Outdoor Patios – For restaurant owners, decorative concrete is ideal for transforming outdoor patios. During nice weather, guests will enjoy eating outside as much as they do inside.
- Floors – Concrete overlays work great as an indoor flooring solution. Because installers can complete most projects in one to three days, business owners do not have to worry about unnecessary downtime.
- Countertops – Overlays also change the appearance of countertops. For something unique, the installer can add color and aggregates selected by the business owner.
Walls and More – With the right product, people who own businesses in Plymouth Meeting can transform walls, fireplace surrounds, fire pits, water features, stairways, and more