Philadelphia, PA is home to the largest art museums in the US and other noteworthy museums, such as the Rodin Museum that hold the largest Rodin art collection outside of France. Art is very much celebrated in this city so why not have a home that also celebrates creativity and beauty? We introduce Stamped Concrete Overlays. This is a decorative concrete resurfacing service that is trending in the Philly area nowadays, and for a lot of good reasons.
Stamped Overlays: What makes it Ideal?
More and more people are opting for classic floor materials that exude quality and a luxurious look. Natural stone and pavers are popular choices but not everyone can afford such expensive materials.
If you want the look of natural stone on your concrete pool deck, patio, driveway, or other floor concrete surfaces, then stamp overlay is your best option. Here are some other reasons why:
- It can mimic natural stone and paver patterns. Now you can have an expensive-looking surface at a fraction of the cost of the material it is substituting.
- If you look at pictures of stamped concrete floors, you will see the variety of patterns and designs available for you to choose from. You can mix and match or choose a specific pattern that would complement your preference and your home’s architectural style.
- The concrete stamp overlay is applied on existing concrete slabs, thus, eliminating the need for a re-pour. Not only do you save money, you also get to reduce landfill waste.
- The textures make it slip-resistant. This makes it an ideal overlay for outdoor concrete driveway, walkways, patios, front entryway, and pool decks.
- It is durable enough for use on both residential and commercial properties, whether indoor or out.
- Compared to real stone and pavers, it is lot easier to clean and maintain.
Work with an expert! Call a Concrete Contractor now!
When it comes to stamped concrete, Sundek of PA is the name you could trust. We are an A+ BBB rated company with years of experience in the business. We would be more than willing to show you photos and videos of all the decorative concrete projects we handled throughout the years, hoping that it would help spark ideas of your own.
Give us a call now (888) 491-2200 for more information on our concrete resurfacing services. Need a fast and free quote? Fill up our simple quote request form on our website.