Reliable and Affordable Concrete Repair Philadelphia
At some point, all homeowners will find the need for concrete repair. As concrete ages, it acquires issues like discoloration and cracking. One of the most important things to understand here is that concrete repair does not beautify your patio, deck or driveway. You can take care of the cracks, certainly, but stains and discolorations remain. In short, your cement will look old, ugly, and worn out. Concrete overlays in Philadelphia can change all of that quite easily.
Superior Concrete Repair Solutions
Concrete refinishing services give you the chance to add beauty, life, and color to your concrete, whether that’s a pool deck, the floors inside your home, an entryway, or something else. Discolored, unsightly concrete is more than an eyesore – it takes away from the value of your home. When you have decorative concrete refinishing done, you improve the value of your home by adding better aesthetics and improved function at the same time. Staining concrete, be it acid or water-based, helps cover discoloration and ugly stains. It can be applied directly on concrete or on an overlay.
- Acid stain contains metallic salts that induce a chemical reaction when it comes in contact with lime. This is responsible for the random color and hue effects on an acid stained concrete floor. This stain comes in earthy tones such as browns, tans, reds, and more.
- Water-based staining, on the other hand, is non-reactive. Therefore, it creates more consistent and uniform colors. This stain comes in a wide range of vibrant colors. Two or more colors can be mixed and matched to acquire unique hues.
In addition to adding value, you will find that concrete restoration and resurfacing can actually give you the chance to add patterns and color to your concrete.
- Stamped Concrete Overlay - You can turn that ugly old driveway into a beautiful flagstone drive if you like. You can transform your gray, boring pool deck into a luxurious mixture of tile and stone. In fact, with stamped concrete overlays, you can make your concrete look like almost anything you want without the hassle and cost of using the actual material.
- Epoxy Flooring – Probably one of the most popular concrete coatings for Philadelphia garage floors, epoxy is resistant to most damages. It also helps cover up cracks, stains, and minor surface damage. This is ideal for use on indoor floors as it is quite sensitive to UV rays.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – Originally developed for use on industrial floors, polyurea polyaspartic is one tough floor coating. It is resistant to impact, stains, abrasion, scratches, and many other concrete damage. One admirable thing about this is that it can be used for urgent repairs. It only takes a day for it to install, cure, and dry.
Need an experienced concrete repair Philadelphia contractor? Call (717) 245-2829.
Of course, before you can start adding beauty to the areas around your home, you will need to choose a reliable concrete contractor in Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and the surrounding area. However, not all contractors are the same – look for one that offers years of experience and a reputation for providing the superior customer service at all times.
We also serve Main Line, Downingtown, West Chester, Malvern, Chester Springs, Newtown Square, Brandywine, Brynmawr, Norristown, Malvern, Phoenixville, Plymouth Meeting, Doylestown, Valley Forge, King Of Prussia, Langhorne, Fort Washington, Central and southern New Jersey, and surrounding areas.