It’s hard to imagine a more utilitarian area than your garage. It doubles as an extra storage space, a workshop, or as an area to house tools and equipment. Imagine how much wear and tear it has to deal with day after day. This is why it is common to find damage on a concrete garage flooring. However, it does not have to be that way. Tougher garage floors are now possible without replacing the current one that you have.
Highly Recommended Garage Flooring Options
One way of improving your garage is through the use of coatings that offer myriad benefits. Garage floor coatings provide greater durability and longevity than plain concrete. The right garage floor finish will hold up against stains, oil, grease, and antifreeze which can all be cleaned up with a cloth and a mild cleaner. There are many coatings available on the market but the following are the most efficient types:
- Epoxy Flooring – Epoxy is one of the toughest materials available today. It consists of two materials, epoxy resin and polyamine hardener, that cures to a very durable and long-lasting surface. An epoxy flooring garage is resistant to most types of damage caused by chemical spills, impact, scratches, and more.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – This coating was originally developed as a floor coating for industrial facilities where very tough surfaces are a necessity. It became a huge hit in residential and commercial properties because of its fast-drying property. It only takes a day to install, cure, and be ready for use.
Garage Floor Cost
The cost of garage floor coatings is a lot more affordable than replacing the current concrete slab. Between epoxy and polyurea polyaspartic coatings, the latter costs a bit more because it is a fast-drying material. There is no fixed rate for garage floor resurfacing because there are various influential factors that must be considered, such as:
- The size of the garage flooring
- The level of surface preparation needed
- The type of garage floor coating used
- Additional enhancements like custom scoring or broadcasting micro paint chips
Acquire a Tough and Gorgeous Garage Flooring Now. Call (888) 491-2200 for More Info.
A lot of homeowners dream to have beautiful and damage-free garage floors. We at Sundek of PA can make your dreams come true. Our team of highly trained professionals specializes in resurfacing, refinishing, and repairing concrete garage flooring, patios, pool decks, interior floors, driveways, and more. We are organized and detail-oriented in every task we tackle. But don’t take our word for it. Call us to request a free consultation and quote.
We also serve Main Line, Downingtown, West Chester, Malvern, Chester Springs, Newtown Square, Brandywine, Brynmawr, Norristown, Malvern, Phoenixville, Plymouth Meeting, Doylestown, Valley Forge, King Of Prussia, Langhorne, Fort Washington, Central and southern New Jersey, and surrounding areas.