At some point, all homeowners will find the need for concrete repair. As concrete ages, it acquires issues like discoloration and cracking. One of the most important things to understand here is that concrete repair does not beautify your patio, deck or driveway. You can take care of the cracks, certainly, but crack filling will leave unsightly scars while stains and discolorations remain. Before and after a repair, your cement will look old, ugly, and still worn out. Decorative concrete overlays in Philadelphia can change all of that quite easily.
Superior Concrete Repair Solutions
Concrete resurfacing services give you the chance to add beauty, life, and color to your concrete, whether that’s a pool deck, the floors inside your home, an entryway, or something else. Discolored and damaged concrete is more than an eyesore – it takes away from the value of your home. When you have decorative concrete repair done, you improve the value of your home by adding better aesthetics and improved function at the same time. Here are decorative solutions for residential and commercial use:
- Stained Concrete – Staining concrete, be it acid or water-based, helps cover discoloration and ugly stains. It can be directly used for concrete patio repair and refinishing project.
- Acid stain contains metallic salts that induce a chemical reaction when it comes in contact with lime. This is responsible for the random color and hue effects on an acid stained concrete floor. This stain comes in earthy tones such as browns, tans, reds, and more.
- Water-based staining, on the other hand, is non-reactive. Therefore, it creates more consistent and uniform colors. This stain comes in a wide range of vibrant colors. Two or more colors can be mixed and matched to acquire unique hues.
- Stamped Concrete Overlay – You can turn that ugly old driveway into a beautiful flagstone drive if you like. A concrete pool deck repair in Philadelphia, PA with stamped concrete overlays can transform your gray, boring pool deck into a luxurious mixture of tile and stone. In fact, with stamped overlays, you can also do concrete driveway repair and make your concrete look like almost anything you want without the hassle and cost of using the actual material. The difference between concrete stamping and an overlay is that the former is done on a fresh new slab of concrete.
- Epoxy Flooring – Probably one of the most popular concrete sealers for Philadelphia garage floors, epoxy is resistant to most damages. It also helps cover up cracks, stains, and minor surface damage. This is ideal for use on indoor floors as it is quite sensitive to UV rays.
- Polyurea Polyaspartic – Originally developed for use on industrial floors, polyurea polyaspartic is one tough floor coating. It is resistant to impact, stains, abrasion, scratches, and many other concrete damage. One admirable thing about this is that it can be used for urgent repairs. It only takes a day for it to install, cure, and dry.
Work with an experienced concrete contractor. Call (888) 491-2200.
Of course, before you can start adding beauty to the areas around your home, you will need to choose a reliable Harrisburg and Philadelphia concrete repair contractors. However, not all contractors are the same – look for one that offers years of experience and a reputation for providing the superior customer service at all times. Sundek of PA is a decorative concrete company that provides top quality solutions for old and damaged concrete surfaces. We have acquired an A+ rating from the BBB for our work. Contact us for a FREE consultation and quote.
We also serve Main Line, Downingtown, West Chester, Malvern, Chester Springs, Newtown Square, Brandywine, Brynmawr, Norristown, Malvern, Phoenixville, Plymouth Meeting, Doylestown, Valley Forge, King Of Prussia, Langhorne, Fort Washington, Central and southern New Jersey, and surrounding areas.